October is notoriously one of the busiest months of the year for the Rannoch Team and this year has been no exception. Over the past few weeks, we've:
- Serviced and supplied equipment for 34 boats so they're ready for Talisker Whisky Atlantic Challenge 2021
- Packed 24 boats into containers and shipped them off to the Canaries
- Handed over our first three production R10s which are entered into TWAC 2021 or 2022
- Undertaken 15 electrical courses
- Assembled 21 pairs of oars
- Packed 2,000 freeze dried meals and a huge amount of snacks into Roxy for her December Atlantic crossing
- Sold another two used ocean rowing boats, taking our total to 15 this year
- Tested our latest custom pedalo boat, Little Donkey, on the River Crouch with her owner
- Undertaken several last minute elite on-water training sessions
- Played host to multiple TWAC 21 teams who have had their scrutineering here with Atlantic Campaigns and been packing their boats
And that's all on top of the "business as usual" of building new ocean rowing boats.
There's never a dull moment at Rannoch HQ and we wouldn’t have it any other way!