Please read the information below before completing the
Online Quote Request Form at the bottom of this page.

Collection & Trailers

Boats may be collected from our workshop in Burnham-on-Crouch. We will let you know when your boat is ready.

Boats can be transported on a roof rack or on a trailer (see gallery below). Road trailers for an Explorer should be a minimum length of 3.5 m from the front of the ball hitch to the axle. Please bring straps to secure the boat and carpet pieces to sit the boat on.

Shipping

We can ship an Explorer anywhere in the world! All you need to do is tell us whether you want your boat delivered to a UK (or northern European) address or whether you will arrange to collect it from your local port.

Boats that are shipped are securely packed in a wooden crate (see gallery below): Width 1.1 m, Height 90 cm, Length 5.5 m. The approx. weight is 200 kg and requires a fork lift truck to lift it. To open the crate, you will need a Pozi screwdriver. Other tools such as a hammer, scissors may also be useful.
Please note that it is your responsibility to dispose of the wooden crate.

Export & Import Paperwork

All Export duties are included in your quote.

Depending on the country it is being shipped to, the import paperwork and import costs / duties vary. These costs are not included in your quote and Rannoch Adventure accepts no liability for any import charges.

The cost of transportation from your local port to your home address is not included in the quote.

Price

Solo Explorer: £4,700 (excl. VAT)
Pairs Explorer: £6,150 (excl. VAT)

Hire an Explorer

Half Day (4 hours) - £50
Day (12 hours) - £100  
Weekend (Fri 2pm - Mon 10am) - £300
Week (7 consecutive days) - £600

All hire prices include VAT and are per boat (solo or pairs).A £750 deposit is required per boat per trip. For all other durations, price available on request.

Payment

To accept a quote and place an order, a 25% deposit is required. The remaining 75% payment is due prior to collection or before it leaves our workshop for shipping. Bank / payment details will be detailed on the quote.

Timing

Once the deposit has been received, we will schedule your boat build. This can take up to 28 days but may be sooner, depending on work loads at the time.

To submit your request for a quote, please complete the form at the bottom of this page.

get a quote

Quote Request Form

Want to know more?

CONTACT US